USRAH WEEK 2
Assalamualikum wbt.
Sorry for the late update. I have a lot of tasks this week. Alhamdulillah that I manage to write this.
In the previous usrah, as always we watch the video sis Husna provide in google classroom. However... I actually mistook the date and watch the video for week 3😅. and I actually realize it today.
As I remember, during the Usrah, sis Amirah gives a nice tazkirah before start the Usrah about having hard times, the importance of having a good friend with us and she also share a dzikir ; لا حولا ولا قوة إلا بالله.
Besides, the most interesting thing during the usrah is we play crossword puzzles😍😍😍. I can't figure out the answer to the puzzle since I mistook the video. But among all the questions there is one last question we hardly guess, I think the question was about what Allah gives us, which the answer is potential. Everyone has blessed with potential, we are able to do a lot of things thanks to Allah.
About the video, I actually just watch it. Both videos are wonderful. In the first video, I learn about the Pillar of Islam which will bring us to success. As we all know there is 5 Pillar in Islam. the first is Syahadah, أشهد ان لا اله إلا الله. وأن محمد رسول الله. The second is to perform Solah, we submit ourselves to Allah. In Solah, we have a direct connection to Allah. Third, paying Zakah. So, Zakat is related to finances and balancing society. Imagine it, if all Muslims gives Zakat, it will stop the poverty, the crime like stealing will not happen. Forth, fasting in Ramadhan. According to the video, fasting is about restrain and gratitude. Grateful to Allah who always gives us rizq ( food ), fasting makes us healthy, and having good health makes us happy. Fifth, going to Hajj. Hajj is about sacrifice and dedication. In order to go to Hajj, we sacrifice our money, left home, left children at home. The second videos are about hadith about Islam, Iman, and Ihsan. In the videos, it explains about Pillar of Islam which is physical ( what we must do as a Muslim), Pillar of Iman ( intellectual / our believes as a Muslim), and Ihsan (spiritual ). So basically the video said about understanding our surroundings, adab, and manner and balanced lifestyle ( physical, intellectual, and spiritual).
So here the link to the video: https://40hadithnawawi.com/hadith/2-islam-iman-ihsan/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFuKTAM7Emk


Good!
ReplyDelete