USRAH WEEK 5

 Assalamualaikum wbt

For last week Usrah, I learned about Ihsan & Islamic Eschatology

What is Ihsan? Ihsan is Do Things as Allah is seeing you.

The video is really nice, somehow I can see myself in it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yei07gphDxs

What i learned from that video:-

1. When we do something, do it perfectly ( we put our best into it )

2. Be the best at the things/ work we do

3. Do it with delicate/ with the best of our ability

4. Love what we're doing

5. We have to bring excellence in everything we do because it was a favor of Allah to us. ( Allah entrust us to do, for example, we have a job, that was a favor. With the job, we are able to work and have a salary to eat, buy things, pay for things, etc. All of it is comes from Allah, Allah gives us rizq by we work for our living.)

6. We don't want a position where we have to ask somebody else " The dignity of a person that they don't feel in need of other".( this reflects me. I'm not good at Arabic and having a hard time understanding the lectures. I always have to ask others about it... I feel ashamed of myself. I can't stand on my own... sometimes I envy other people who are good at Arabic, can understand the lectures, and even participate or answer lecturer questions... meanwhile I can't do that. I received a lot of help from others. Deep inside my heart, I wish I can be clever as them and people can rely on me and I also can help them... but I think it still far for me to achieve that.😢😢😢)

7. INDEPENDENT ( I hope I can be one)


ISLAMIC ESCHATOLOGY 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN8ZVg_FBU4

Honestly, I'm really bad at a term like this😂. From what i understand about it base on Sis Husna explanation is... 

1. it relates to Yawm Qiyamah and Death. It was one of our beliefs in Islam.

2. As we already know, Yawm Qiyamah is The Day of Destruction, The Day of  Judgement, The Last Day, and others' names as stated in Surah Al- Qiyamah.

3. Sure it will come and no one knows when it will happen except Allah. However, in hadith states some sign major and 12 minor (the more event happen that mean we are very close to it).

4. The minor sign is like...appearance of Ignorance, Afflictions (Fitna) will occur like raindrops, Time will pass rapidly Before Qaymat, Construction of High Buildings, etc. All of the things we have seen a lot right. What awaits is the major sign like Dajjal and the chaos until the day we will be entering Jannah and hell. https://www.alquranclasses.com/minor-signs-fitna-judgment-day/

For the Activity,

All give their opinion on what they understand about the topic. I'm sorry that I cannot attach a photo of the opinion...

THAT'S ALL FROM ME, thank you.


Comments

Popular Posts